Sesame Miso Salad Dressing
Enjoy this dressing with plenty of spring and summer greens, or use it make a your soba noodle salad.
Servings 2 cup
- 1/4 cup Sesame Seeds, Natural Toasted
- 1/8 cup Granulated Whiet Sugar
- 1/2 cup Soy Sauce Such as Kikkoman
- 1/2 cup Rice Vinegar
- 1/2 cup Cooking Oil Such as Soybean Salad Oil
- 1/4 cup Sesame Oil Such as Kadoya
- 1/4 cup White Miso
Grind toasted sesame seeds using Suribachi (Japanese mortar and pestle).
Add sugar to Suribachi and grind them together until fragrant and seeds are borken up. Scrape all sides and transfer it into a bowl or jar large enough to hold about 5 cups of liquid.
Add soy sauce, vinegar to 2 and mix well. Gradually add cooking oil and sesame oil and continue mixing.
Add miso to 3 and mix until miso is well combined with other ingredients and smooth.