Soba Noodle Salad
Soba noodle salad is an easy and healthy summer salad made with buckwheat noodles, tons of fresh vegetables with miso dressing.
Servings 4 people
- 250 grams dried soba noodles
- 1 cup Miso Dressing
- 1 tablespoon Japanese mayonnaise optional
- 1 teaspoon chili oil optional
- 3 cups fresh vegetables: lettuce, tomato, peppers, onion, cucumber, carrots cut them into julianne
- 1 small lemon cut into wedges
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds for garnish
- 2 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds grind well
- 1 1/2 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil, such as soybean salad oil
- 2 tablespoon miso
Gather the ingredients.
Cook soba noodles according to package directions. Drain the noodles and wash them under cold water. Drain well and keep them in the fridge. Note: Do this ahead of time, so the noodles are not too wet when mixing with dressing and vegetables.
Make the sesame dressing by mixing all the ingredients and adding mayonnaise and chili oil.
Prep the vegetables by cutting them in julienne, except for the tomatoes. Dice tomato or for cherry tomatoes cut them into halves if using.
In a large mixing bowl, add noodles, vegetables and toss them together with miso dressing. Sprinkle sesame seeds on top and serve them cold with lemon wedges.
Nutritional information is an estimate only. Please view our website policies for more information.
Calories: 743kcal | Carbohydrates: 66g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 50g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 2273mg | Potassium: 505mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 13g | Vitamin A: 94IU | Vitamin C: 18mg | Calcium: 121mg | Iron: 4mg