This is a food blog started by Benjamin Smith. For the last decade or so, I have been cooking and managing a Japanese restaurant with my wife. I use the blog to write things down, share recipes and things like that. Please let me know what you think. You can find me on twitter at: twitter.com/benjaminsumisu
Unless stated otherwise, all content on this website has been created by me. I will usually list references and sources of inspiration for many of the recipes.
This website is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial -Share Alike License. You can find that license here.
You are free:
- to Share – to copy, distribute and transmit the work
- to Remix – to adapt the work
Under the following conditions:
- Attribution. You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
- Noncommercial — You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
- Share Alike — If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under the same or similar license to this one.
I personally test all recipes on this website, but there is no guarantee that all the information is correct, complete or the recipes will work as intended.