Our small group journey of Japanese food from Tokyo to Nagano. During this 6 day trip, we tour the Tsukiji Fish Market, take a sushi class, travel to Nagano for a zen experience, visit the largest wasabi farm in Japan, tour the Suntory Whisky distillery, learn how to make soba noodles, and more. Join of one of our small group tours, 4-10 people, or book this tour with your friends and family.1
- Learn to make sushi at the famous Tsukiji Fish Market.
- Take a bullet train to Nagano for stunning vegetarian cuisine and zen experience.
- Visit the largest Wasabi Farm in Japan.
- Walk and shop in the historic preservation area of Kiso.
- Relax at a traditional Hot Spring Hotel.
- Enjoy a multicourse kaiseki dinner.
- Tour the Suntory Distillery and learn about Japanese Whisky.
- Take a Soba Making class in the mountain town of Yamanash.
Minimum 4 people for private group, or check our bookings page for upcoming trips.